× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Setting up WAC104

farmerterryuk
Follower

Setting up WAC104

Try as I might I cannot get in to set up my WAC104. Its working fine but I need to change wifi passwords etc.I have looked at all the other solutions here, but they don't really answer my problem - or at least in terms I can understand (I'm no novice, but I'm not a network expert).

The instructions that came with it say open http://www.aplogin.net which works on my android phone (but the screen's too small to work on), but not on a wirelessly connected laptop or an ethernet cable connected desktop. I get a page that says

"You may not be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. To access routerlogin.com, your device must be connected to your Router’s WiFi network. Check your current connection and try again."

The downloaded manual says that for an ethernet cable connected desktop (my preferred option):-

2. Temporarily change the IP address on your computer to 192.168.0.210 with 255.255.255.0 as the subnet
mask.
4. On the computer, open a web browser and enter 192.168.0.100 in the address bar.

But having done that, both Firefox and Edge just go round and round and time out.

No mention is made of connections to the WAC104. Should I have the router connected as well as the PC or just the PC?

What am I doing wrong?

Model: WAC104|Dual Band 802.11ac 
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7