× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

bobosimon
Follower

Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

message after resetting range expander.

any suggestions?

Model: WN3000RP|Universal WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 6
booboo59
Apprentice

Re: Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

Perhaps clear your browser cache?  or try another browser?

Message 2 of 6
jamesclark9
Aspirant

cannot log in to range exrender or set it up. i had already set it up some time ago.

Model: WN3000RP|Universal WiFi Range Extender
Message 3 of 6
dfilip
Guide

Having the same problem -- tried to login, set up months ago, and is now prompting for 'New Extender Setup'.

When I click the button -- even though this was set up months ago -- and enter the same information that I had previously entered -- months ago -- it is telling me 'Sorry, your timestamp has expired'.  Working on a Mac, and have tried both Safari and Chrome, with the same result

Model: WN3000RPv3|N300 WiFi Range Extender
Message 4 of 6
jpzhu_99
Aspirant

I first got this error when used Google Chrome browser. When I switched to IE then the registration went through. 

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 5 of 6
will-o
Aspirant

is there a fix for this or did i just buy a worthless $80 range extender

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7