× NETGEAR would like to hear from you about specific features so we can improve your experience. To participate in this survey please click HERE.

Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

bobosimon
Follower

message after resetting range expander.

any suggestions?

Model: WN3000RP|Universal WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 6
booboo59
Apprentice

Re: Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

Perhaps clear your browser cache?  or try another browser?

Message 2 of 6
jamesclark9
Aspirant

Re: Sorry,your timestamp is expired. Please click the menu to re-enter the page.

cannot log in to range exrender or set it up. i had already set it up some time ago.

Model: WN3000RP|Universal WiFi Range Extender
Message 3 of 6
dfilip
Guide

Having the same problem -- tried to login, set up months ago, and is now prompting for 'New Extender Setup'.

When I click the button -- even though this was set up months ago -- and enter the same information that I had previously entered -- months ago -- it is telling me 'Sorry, your timestamp has expired'.  Working on a Mac, and have tried both Safari and Chrome, with the same result

Model: WN3000RPv3|N300 WiFi Range Extender
Message 4 of 6
jpzhu_99
Aspirant

I first got this error when used Google Chrome browser. When I switched to IE then the registration went through. 

Model: EX2700|N300 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 5 of 6
will-o
Aspirant

is there a fix for this or did i just buy a worthless $80 range extender

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 6E