× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Suggestions on a MESH Network

MBargioni
Follower

Suggestions on a MESH Network

I need advise on purchasing a system.  Here is my situation and was hoping someone could suggest the best solution.

I am in Hawaii and I have Internet via a Satelite on the roof to the only local provider on this part of the island.  I work from home so internet connectivity is very important.  Our entire house (computers, T.V.s, Phones) are all conected via the WiFi in the home as we have no direct wire to this part of the island.

I currently have a NightHawk Model R7000P Router that is connected to the satelite dish on the roof.  I then have a Netgear EAX20 Mesh Extender on the other side of the house as the signal wasn't reaching.

I have just had an office built in a seperate building right next to the side of the house where the router is.  

I know nothing about any of this but would I just buy another EAX20 Extender for the new office or would a MESH network be better and if so what is the best one to buy in my situation.

To many to choose from and I know nothing about any of this.  I was told a MESH system would be better than an Extender but my extender say's MESH on it so clueless.

Thank you

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7