× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Support for an attempt to sell you an infection, evacuation is not necessary ?

Berfks
Follower

Support for an attempt to sell you an infection, evacuation is not necessary ?

Is anyone else having the same issues as me with Netgear support? I spoke several times and was mentioned in a conversation with a 'pro' in India. My concern was that I couldn't log in to my EX6200 expander. The technician takes control of my computer, continues to check my papers, and reports a Trojan entry. (I later investigated this guarantee and he lied). He offers to clean my car for a fee. He continues with this track and although he reminds him several times that there is a problem logging into the switch, he never gives me any idea how to fix the problem. I hang up contemptuously. To find out all I had to do was restart the refinery and bam - I can log back into my expander. Apparently, the support service does not care about customer problems but tries to sell unnecessary cleaning services for infections. Assuming he deleted my framework, my computer would be useless. I will never ask her for help again. cps test

Message 1 of 1
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7