× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: The model product is Netgear AC 1900 Wifi Range Extender.

Tommasode
Aspirant

The model product is Netgear AC 1900 Wifi Range Extender.

The problem I am having with this product is that I can't seem to connect my Playstation 4 to it using a LAN cable or wirelessly. I can however for some reason connect my PC without any problems. Could any one help me further?

Model: EX7000|AC1900 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi Tommasode,

May I know if the IP settings on your Playstation 4 are set to dynamic/automatic?

What error message did you encounter while running network connection test on your Playstation 4 wireless/wired to this extender?

Message 2 of 4
Tommasode
Aspirant

Hey. To answer your question, I have the ip adress on automatic. When i try to setup using LAN cable, it just loads for a while and then brings me to custom settings (like manually input SSID, Proxy, etc.). When I try connect with wifi, it loads as well for a while then gives me the error message: "Could not connect to network in time limit."

Message 3 of 4
jvasanth1984
Virtuoso

Hi Tommasode,

Check for firmware upgrade if any which may provide solution.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7