× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative

dano_lease
Follower

This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative

I Can't register my device I purchased from Amazon on 5/18/18, When I try to add it to my existing Netgear account; it states that the "serial number already entered by 'Support Representative' .  Don't know how to contact them to release the serial number so I can re register it.

Model: WN2500RPv2|N600 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative

Hi @dano_lease,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 2 of 4
Zignature
Aspirant

Re: This Serial number has already been registered in our system by a support representative

Same problem here 😞

Message 3 of 4
Globendze
Aspirant

Same here , I Can't register my device I purchased from Amazon, Genie app say serial number has already been register. Can someone help me release the serial number so I can re register it.
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series