× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Two range extenders, model ex2700 and model ex3700

Ron207
Follower

Two range extenders, model ex2700 and model ex3700

I have a Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Model R8000 router and I bought two Netgear extenders, model ex2700 and ex3700, and the 2700 setup without any trouble and when finished router light was green, power green, and WPS light solid green, but when finished setting up the 3700 everything was solid green except the WPS had no light. Does this mean the WPS did not move to the extender, I did it six times, and even factory reset the divice and the WPS light still was not on after I finished.

Summary: When finished setup the WPS light on the 2700 was solid green, but on the 3700 it was off, does this mean something is wrong with my new 3700?

Message 1 of 2

Re: Two range extenders, model ex2700 and model ex3700

You have posted your message in the section of this community given over to Nighthawk WiFi Routers. (This is easily done, given Netgear's impenetrable community structure.)

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers about your hardware, in the appropriate section for your device. That's probably here:

WiFi Range Extenders & Nighthawk Mesh - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7