× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Virgin media hub 3 and WN1000RP

Knowlden
Follower

Virgin media hub 3 and WN1000RP

Hi, i had a virgin media hub 2 for a while and it worked great with my WN1000RP, i have had to swap to the hub3 as the old unit failed but this new hub3 cannot pair with the wn1000rp either automaticaly or manualy, I work in telecoms so am pretty happy with how these things work, the big issue as far as i can see is that the wn1000rp cannot see the hub3 i can confirm this from the netgear web app as i can log into the wn1000rp, but all other wifi enabled devices can see both (laptop tablet phine and smart tv) also the hub3 cannot see the wn1000rp to add manualy, i have done all updates possible on the hub 3 and even factory reset both devices and still nothing, the only thing i cannot do is a potential firmware update on the wn1000rp if it is needed, i have talked to virgin media for over an hour on this and they have no advisories that the wn1000rp + hub3 is a problem but their next action would be to send someone to site ????? so any help from here would be great.

thanks in advance.

Ned 

Model: WN1000RP|WiFi Booster for Mobile
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7