× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WN3000RP- trouble shoot. Should I worry about this Netgear support company?

artistdiana
Follower

WN3000RP- trouble shoot. Should I worry about this Netgear support company?

This company Mindtree Infotech LLC assisted me in getting this network extender working which was as good as its so old.  

After a length time on the phone I agreed to pay a one time fee  for onging future Netgear support.  In retrosect I am now concerned that Ithey had remote access to my computer to do this and have taken took two payments rather than one  Ihaven't received the refund yet via paypal  whi syas that my disput calse is closed,  This 'network support service provider has not responded to my emails yet but hope they will refund me as a goodwill gesture

Their invoice quotes: NETGEAR SECURITY as the service provider for your software needs and we are glad to welcome you as a customer to NETGEAR family. Official security provider: Mindtree Infotech LLC
Tollfree - 1800-439-4345 ....

Has anyone else had dealing with this company?

Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: WN3000RP- trouble shoot. Should I worry about this Netgear support company?

Hello @artistdiana,

Welcome to the community! We are glad to hear that your issue has been resolved. We can confirm that this is not an authorized NETGEAR support channel and we do NOT affiliate with Mindfree Infotech LLC. Please be sure to review the following knowledgebade below to determine official NETGEAR sites. 

https://kb.netgear.com/000060468/How-do-I-recognize-an-official-NETGEAR-website-or-social-media-acco...

For future reference, please use the following link to get in contact with our Support Team: 

https://www.netgear.com/support/default.aspx

Best regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7