× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WN3500RP now has yellow performance light...

TheBaconbitz
Aspirant

WN3500RP now has yellow performance light...

but won't connect to the internet at all. Yesterday, I installed it. Worked fine. Went to bed. Woke up and it still worked fine. Was working fine up until a few minutes ago. Now, any device I open up shows that I have a full connection but won't load a webpage or anything like that.
Message 1 of 5
TheBaconbitz
Aspirant

Re: WN3500RP now has yellow performance light...

Well, it was green when I tried to connect this morning. Then I would connect and it would go yellow. The difference is signal would go from full to low back to full...etc. I'm thinking of just resetting it and setting it up for a 2nd time.
Message 2 of 5
TheBaconbitz
Aspirant

Update: As of now it works. Reset, and setup in the area I was gonna use it in this time around. Also, for some reason or another Vista sees it as an access point and wouldn't connect to it. I set it up with my 3DS.
Message 3 of 5
TheBaconbitz
Aspirant

As of this morning it's back to do the same thing that happened before. I think it's the same as this thread.
Message 4 of 5
TheBaconbitz
Aspirant

I'm so confused. I get home from being out. Go to my room, and it's working again. For now.
Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7