× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: WNA3100 Wifi dongle - looking for driver

larrycor
Follower

WNA3100 Wifi dongle - looking for driver

I am looking for driver software for my Netgear Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100.

When I download the file which is currently available on the Netgear website (52mb) it turns out to be software for Express Burn DVD burning.

Has the Netgear website been hacked; or is it a deliberate ploy by Netgear to not make available this software?

Model: WNA3100|Wireless-N 300 USB Adapter
Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

@larrycor wrote:

I am looking for driver software for my Netgear Wireless N-300 USB adapter WNA3100.

When I download the file which is currently available on the Netgear website (52mb) it turns out to be software for Express Burn DVD burning.

Has the Netgear website been hacked; or is it a deliberate ploy by Netgear to not make available this software?

I just downloaded it to check. Mine downloaded fine. The file needed to be unzipped once downloaded and within the folder it contained:

1. release notes

2. A stand alone driver setup

3. A drive and genie setup

I even was able to install the driver (and then uninstall as I don't have that device)

here's the link to the wna3100 that I downloaded. 

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/WNA3100/WNA3100-SW-V2.2.0.4.zip

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

oh and once the main folder is unzipped, you need to unzip the specific stand alone or driver + genie folder. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7