× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNR2000 RDP non Standard Port Problem

bobkaron
Aspirant

WNR2000 RDP non Standard Port Problem

I install Many of these WNR2000 and they work great. One problem i cant resolve... I can setup port 3389 to route to a LAN IP and RDP works fine for that, But then i cant setup a second RDP on a different port.
Many times in the past i setup 3350 inbound to forward to 3389 on a different local IP and then can do 3351, 3351, ect. But while i can set it up, Those stations can not be Remote desktoped into. Its just like the port is not being fowarded at all. I have the firewall off. Have tried many different routers. It just does not work. Any ideas as i dont want to have to start looking for a new model router to use when i like these, the price is great and i have 20 in stock. 🙂
Thanks!
Message 1 of 2
bobkaron
Aspirant

Re: WNR2000 RDP non Standard Port Problem

Sorry, the image was incorrect, but the problem still stands. I know i can change the receiving RDP port on the workstation but isnt there a way in this router to Route an incoming port like 3350 to 3389 on the workstation?
Thanks!
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7