× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wg 602 v4

khalidm3
Aspirant

Wg 602 v4

I purchased WG 602 V4 NetGear Access point. I can not log in to configuration menu.

Please explain its log in and configuration. I want to catch it WLAN and release WLAN. Is it possible?

Is it a wireless to wire less access point or just by LAN AND Wireless?

Thanks
Message 1 of 4
khalidm3
Aspirant

Re: Wg 602 v4

It can be used with speedTouch Modem or Z Box? as wire less repeater/range extender
Message 2 of 4
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

PC and WG must be connected each other first.

see manual to WG602. it will tell you how to access and setup the unit

if you have speedtouch modem without router in place not sure how you are going to setup? you can only use SINGLE device if speedtouch is not modem/router combo unit
Message 3 of 4
Kendo2
Aspirant

If it is set up as an Access Point and DHCP is enabled, your router has probably issued it an IP address. Moreover, without a complete factory default reset, you probably cannot access the 602 using Netgear's recommended IP settings or methods. A hard factory reset will clear out any custom settings, which may not be desired. Also, the 602 may not show up as a client in you router DHCP client tables, but if the router can communicate with it, you can too. My router begins handing out addresses at 192.168.1.100. I see devices listed from .101 to .104. I used the ping command (ping 192.168.1.100) and got a response from 192.168.1.100, so I typed "http://192.168.1.100/" into my Browser and got the username (default) admin password (default) password or login page = success. No login = factory reset. You must find out the IP address that the router or other DHCP enabled device issued the WG-602. Lastly, a picture(s) screen shots of your custom settings -- if applicable -- may save a lot of time.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7