× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

What is even going on here?

OctaviusC
Follower

What is even going on here?

Every now and then I would have connectivity issues with my WR2000rpt(v1) product. It constantly suffers random drops in connectivity in the middle of every day tasks, reguardless of firmware version, and now whenever I keep trying to troubleshoot the issue at mywifiext.com , I occasionally get greeted with this oddity. Unusual bug

Personally, I have had a very, very terrible experiance with this product -- I've done so much searching and not a single thing has been working for me: Tried using no network security, different firmware, Enable/disable DCHP, Set up static IPs, Perform a hard reset at least 3 times now, and finally reconnect to the router over and over again. I'm at my wits end here and I have absolutely no idea what to even do anymore.

Message 1 of 2
nhann
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: What is even going on here?

Hi OctaviusC,

Thanks for providing your detailed post. Does this 404 error occur when you log into your router via IP address on the browser? (not mywifixext.net)
If the problem persists, and your product is still under warranty, please open a support case so that you can return merchandise authorization (RMA) your product.
http://support.netgear.com/general/contact/default.aspx

Regards,

NhanN

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7