× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: WiFi extender not working

Calleysg
Follower

WiFi extender not working

All buttons lit up green on Wi-Fi extender but will not connect to my Roku device it randomly stopped working I’ve tried resetting router as well as unplugging. No luck. It loads things on my mobile device very slow all of a sudden.
Model: EX3110|AC750 Dual Band WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 2

Re: WiFi extender not working

@Calleysg wrote:
All buttons lit up green on Wi-Fi extender but will not connect to my Roku device it randomly stopped working I’ve tried resetting router as well as unplugging.

Not much useful detail to go on here.

What is the extender extending? In other words, what router sits in front of it? What else is on the network? Some sort of  modem?

Do other devices work with its wifi? Or is it just this unnamed "Roku device", which could be many things.

@Calleysg wrote:
It loads things on my mobile device very slow all of a sudden.

What "loads things" on what mobile devices?

Maybe the mobile things are loading stuff slowly from whatever you are talking about.

You might get more help, and find earlier questions and answers specific to your device, in the appropriate section for your hardware. That's probably here:

WiFi Range Extenders & Nighthawk Mesh - NETGEAR Communities

Those things are different from the standard Netgear routers covered in this section.

I will ask the Netgear moderator to move your message.

In the meantime you could visit the support pages:

Support | NETGEAR

Feed in your model number and check the documentation for your hardware. Look at the label on the device for the model number.

You may have done this already. I can't tell from your message.

I mention it because Netgear stopped supplying printed manuals and CD versions some years ago and people sometimes miss the downloads.

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7