× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wifi Extender Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 ‎EX7300v2 lost ethernet connections (LAN)

KeKyKo
Aspirant

Wifi Extender Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 ‎EX7300v2 lost ethernet connections (LAN)

Hello.  My WIFI Extender ‎Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 EX7300v2-100NAS has lost LAN connection.  WIFI is working great both 2.4 & 5 but the ethernet connection is not working.  In the router settings under connected devices it shows all my wired connections but all the devices say "no internet connection".  Has/is this happening to anyone else?  Did you manage to fix it?  Thanks for any ideas.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: Wifi Extender Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 ‎EX7300v2 lost ethernet connections (LAN)

You can just mark it solved and that'll take care of it. 

Glad you got it fixed. 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies
KeKyKo
Aspirant

Re: Wifi Extender Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2200 ‎EX7300v2 lost ethernet connections (LAN)

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DELET A POST.  SORRY.  THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED.  IT WAS A BAD HUB 😞 

Message 2 of 3
plemans
Guru

You can just mark it solved and that'll take care of it. 

Glad you got it fixed. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7