× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wifi Extender won't stay connected or connect me to Extenders device page to manage.

Net_GearIsTrash
Initiate

Wifi Extender won't stay connected or connect me to Extenders device page to manage.

Not sure what to do except trash this Wifi Extender. I'm well within range, and connected to the extender via ethernet cord. I cannot access mywifiext at all and am taken to this page show below. It tells me I'm not connected, but I am connected. I can use my web browser just fine and any other program that requires an internet connection. The extender will just randomly drop connection completely and not recover for 30 minute intervals most of the time or until I manually reset it. I can't even access the page to check for firmware updates because this product is so trash. "You are not connected, but you are, but not really" ~Netgear. I'm pretty much at my wits end with this thing because of how garbage the product is for just maintaining a simple connection whether its through the 2.4Ghz or the 5Ghz. There's literally no helpful support page or forum I've come across to help me with this issue and NetGears support is just awful in itself as I'm usually connected to some low tier answer the phones "technician".

NetGearIsTrash.jpg

Model: EX3700|AC750 WiFi Range Extender Essentials Edition
Message 1 of 2
Net_GearIsTrash
Initiate

Re: Wifi Extender won't stay connected or connect me to Extenders device page to manage.

Good to know as well, the image I uploaded didn't even upload properly because this site is hot garbage as well, Trying to even check the image and closing out the image tab it throws out at you also bugs out the page itself and won't let you click on any links on the main page until you refresh. Jesus christ

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7