× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wireless not working dg834g v3

swanie4270
Aspirant

Wireless not working dg834g v3

hi all can you help me please i have a netgear dg834g v3 and i have had it for years im with aol and the WIRELESS is NOT working and not for a couple of years now. but it only does when i restore the router to factory default i can connect to it with everything laptops ect but i carnt then connect to the internet because i dont have the internet options but its too much fuss asking aol. so i was wondering if you can help without me having to restore it, now i have used all types of password protection types eg wep, wpa and also changing the channels but still nothing the only thing i can connect to it is my psp and i have the latest version and everything please help me cheers!!! 🙂

ps i do not know why it has suddenly stopped working
Message 1 of 7
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Re: Wireless not working dg834g v3

do NOT pm if you are posting a thread.
Message 2 of 7
swanie4270
Aspirant

ok sorry for that - thanks for the link but im new to internet stuff so can anyone help!! what exactly and how do i do it to fix my wireless 🙂 Thanks
Message 3 of 7
swanie4270
Aspirant

Yes once i have rebooted my router it wont connect to the internet i think this is because aol have upgraded me onto faster broadband and told us to type in different options i dont know because i did not do this and i dont know how to reconnect to the internet. 😞
Message 4 of 7
swanie4270
Aspirant

Wooh finally i have fixed it i took the instruction of that link and when i rebooted my router i left it for longer when switched off so thank you very much 5* 🙂 all those years of heartache!! 🙂
Message 5 of 7
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

sounds good... enjoy 🙂
Message 6 of 7
hituvk
Aspirant

swanie4270 wrote:
Wooh finally i have fixed it i took the instruction of that link and when i rebooted my router i left it for longer when switched off so thank you very much 5* 🙂 all those years of heartache!! 🙂

Hi there,

I also got the problem with my ADSL router. Suddenly the wifi vanished. If I go to setting page I can't find the wifi settings menu. No wifi light up in the modem. Please help me to fix the problem. Thanks.
Message 7 of 7
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7