× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wn3000 v3

Steph1981
Follower

Wn3000 v3

Wondering if anyone can help long story short had router about 2 years no problems woke up this morning and suddenly not working done factory reset the lot and still no internet. It connects and says it’s ready to use but still no internet connection.
Sorry I’m not very technical
Thanks in advance
Steph
Model: WN3000RPv3|N300 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 6
plemans
Guru

Re: Wn3000 v3

the wn3000rpv3 is a wireless range extender. Did you re-run setup with your router? 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/WN3000RPv3.aspx

Message 2 of 6
TheOldeAD
Aspirant

Can anyone help me?  I have a WN300 wifi range extender.  It has worked great but I got a new rpouter.  How do i get the range extender to take on the new password?

@Steph1981 wrote:
Wondering if anyone can help long story short had router about 2 years no problems woke up this morning and suddenly not working done factory reset the lot and still no internet. It connects and says it’s ready to use but still no internet connection.
Sorry I’m not very technical
Thanks in advance
Steph

Message 3 of 6
plemans
Guru

@TheOldeAD 

Factory reset it and follow the install guide. 

Push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while its powered on. That'll reset it. 

Then just follow the install guide. 

https://www.netgear.com/support/product/WN3000RP.aspx

If you have further problems, please start your own thread. Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
TheOldeAD
Aspirant

I see that old name of the extender - do i do it with that?  Sorry - not sure what my next step is?

Message 5 of 6
plemans
Guru

Did you factory reset it?
whats the "old name"? are you talking the default ssid (name) and password the extender came with?
Did you pull up the support site? it has manuals, install guides, and even videos.
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7