× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Wn3000rp

toonz68
Follower

Wn3000rp

I have a WN3000RP extender and have gone thru all the set up instructions. The internet is working, and my computer hooks up to the _EXT when I choose it. It shows it's connected just fine but it says "No internet access". I have restarted everything and called my internet provider and there is no problem on their end. I called Netgear but would have to pay for technical support. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problems and if I could get some advice on how to fix it. Thanks!!
Message 1 of 2
drjcast
Initiate

Re: Wn3000rp

I have a similar problem. I have been using the Netgear WN3000RP WiFi range extender with my old Motorola Modem/Router and it worked fine. Now I want to use it with my new Netgear N450 WiFi Modem/Router, but I can't get it to install despite following the extender instructions. I'm not sure this extender is compatible with the N450 unit. Anyway, Netgear is of no help - terrible customer service! I tried their phone support, but the tech's English was so bad I could not understand him. E-mail support would not help unless I pay a fee. I'm ready to dump the unit.
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7