× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

customer service

stinerxx
Follower

customer service

Hello,

Could someone please direct me to a phone number for customer service? Like others, I have lost track (or maybe never had) a user name and password for orbilogin.net, and my product seems to be already registered. As such, Netgear.com will not provide the phone number for customer service! How incredibly frustrating. I would really like to be able to use this product that I purchased, but cannot get help with it. Thank you!

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 2
plemans
Guru

Re: customer service

Just an FYI, the 90 days of support is only free from the date of purchase. If you're past that, it does cost to use support. If you're outside of the 90 days, netgear uses gearhead support. https://gearhead.netgear.com/

Its half the reason that the community is here and doesn't cost anything. 

If you want to go over what your issue is, we can help. 

If you simply don't know how to log into your device, (lost password, don't remember recovery questions or didn't setup), you can factory reset the router (push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while powered on) and it'll get you back to the defaults. 

default login: admin

default password: password

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7