× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ex6250 voltage

ed0
Initiate
Initiate

ex6250 voltage

why netgear don't specified the voltage range support by this product in any place?
This's a product that basically works with electrical power, and is incredible that's omited by technical people of netgear

I made a query to support by this subject thats announces that in 48hs i have a response, and 1 week later still no answer
That omision and the inexistence of answer of their support don't speaks well of netgear

supports 110-240v? yes or no

Model: EX6250|AC1750-WIFI MESH EXTENDER
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
nielsvds
Luminary

That information should be mentioned on the back of your extender.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
nielsvds
Luminary

That information should be mentioned on the back of your extender.

Message 2 of 5
ed0
Initiate
Initiate

thanks for your reply.

Fortunately this information that must show in external box, and manual or guide, appears there.
In case of plp2000 for example this information is wrong on the back of extender.
Netgear must to fix this, no one will must be guessing the voltage, and this information must be clearly informed, in all posible place.

Message 3 of 5
nielsvds
Luminary

I totally agree with you on that, because it can cause a fire hazard,explosion,... It should already be clear mentioned on the box but Netgear adds -EUS when it is model for the European market. Atleast it was the case for my EAX80.Also the countries are mentioned on the box. Maby see if your countries government doesn't have a service that you can contact related  to product safety 

Message 4 of 5
olympos1625
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi ed0,

Welcome to NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry to hear about your experience with the product. You mentioned that you are waiting for an update from the support. Please DM us the case number so we can do a follow-up on this. Also, we reviewed the User's Manual and indeed the information is not there which it should be there. We will check with the appropriate department to update the manual and verify if EX6250 indeed supports AC input of 100 - 240 V.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,

Oliver

Community Team

Message 5 of 5
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7