× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear ex6110 not working though it looks like it should be

ck2022
Follower

netgear ex6110 not working though it looks like it should be

Hello. I am hoping someone can tell me if it just that my extender is broken, or can I fix it? I have reset it to factory settings and reconnected to my router using netgear installation assistant on my laptop. (it did not work using WPS). Everything seems fine until a few moments after I connect my device, at which point the "device" light on the extender is green, but my connection on the device (iphone) goes from strong connection, to "no internet connection" with an exclamation mark through it. Of course it is an intermittent problem so it has suddenly working again with NO REASON. Is this just something I have to put up with? I have turned everything off and on again etc. Could it just be the extender is beginning to age? Or is it a problem with my router or internet provider? If it keeps happening like it has been I need to do something but just not sure who to call. Thank you in advance from a technically overwhelmed person.

Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7