× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

netgear mbr1210

karenone
Follower

netgear mbr1210

I have so many problems trying to stay connected with my netgear mbr1210 and bell. They have been no help trying to find out the problem. I have bought

an antena but how do you tell when it is pointing in the right direction? Is there a software program that will let me know what my usage is and

what speed I am connected at? I been playing with this since last 3 months. I was using their other hub and they sent me this netgear. Spent

many hours on the phone with bell service and have not been able to keep a steady connection. I am using windows 7. thanks in advance for any help.
Message 1 of 2
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Re: netgear mbr1210

an antena but how do you tell when it is pointing in the right direction? Is there a software program that will let me know what my usage is and

anteann? 3G dongle ? they should work as you plug to the unit itself.

usage are only from the web interface or you need to track your cell provider account which most shows the data usage

what speed I am connected at? I been playing with this since last 3 months. I was using their other hub and they sent me this netgear. Spent

if web interface does not show right.. go to speakeasy.net and do speed test, speed will be various at time so you should get different results each time at any given time

many hours on the phone with bell service and have not been able to keep a steady connection.

this unit is ISP specific unit so any issues need to be rectify by by your cell carriers.

if you have bell cell phone with DATA capable such as smart phone , if smart phone gets good signal then I assume MBRxx should get good signal and should work
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7