× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

problem with nighthawk wifi range extender AC1900 with connection using ethernet

noahbth
Aspirant

problem with nighthawk wifi range extender AC1900 with connection using ethernet

Am having problems connecting my windows pc to my wifi range extender. i connected the pc to the extender via ethernet and it recognised it but would not connect and just had an exclaimation point in the connection area. any help is apreciated.

Model: EX7000|AC1900 WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: problem with nighthawk wifi range extender AC1900 with connection using ethernet

Hello noahbth

Do other devices connect via the extender? have you tried to forget the extenders network of your PC? Does your extender have a separate SSID for the extender?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
noahbth
Aspirant

Re: problem with nighthawk wifi range extender AC1900 with connection using ethernet

What do you mean by the last question
Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Does you main router and the extender have separate names when you look to connect to a wireless network?

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7