× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

reset epson

stellasimepson
Aspirant

reset epson

Hello

My name is Stella and I am from England,I have recently bought a printer and It was working fine ,But suddenly it stops working and showing some text error message in the screen , I do not know how to fix it, even i do not know where is the problem. Software or in hardware.I need some reset epson software to repair it.
I need your suggestion guys.
I have visited on below site, just have a look and let me know if I will get some useful information from here.
http://www.wasteinkpads.com/
Thanks
Stella
Message 1 of 8
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Re: reset epson

You are in the wrong forum. contact Epson
Message 2 of 8
fordem
Mentor

Replying to SPAM now June?
Message 3 of 8
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Free will answer
Message 4 of 8
stellasimepson
Aspirant

Hello jmizoguchi
I Might be in wrong forum but i am not a spammer.I have a genuine problem and I am unable to find solution that is why I came here to get some help from you guys.I tell you,I bought it from England now I am very far from our country so i cant go to epson. I was searching solution on net and I found your forum so ,I posted here for help.I have visited on a website which i posted in my previous post.They are talking about some software but I am unable to recognize it.So i need your help for better solution.If, It is possible for you guys , just check this website once and let me know if you find some thing helpful.

Thanks
Stella
Message 5 of 8
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

If you own EPSON products why you are asking in Netgear forum?

Not sure issues are with Netgear router and Epson printer connected each other

Seems vague in detail and if you are only asking about Epson printer , go to epson.com
Message 6 of 8
fordem
Mentor

stellasimepson wrote:
Hello jmizoguchi
I Might be in wrong forum but i am not a spammer.I have a genuine problem.
Thanks
Stella

Whether or not you have a genuine problem the wasteinkpads link in your post is what defines you as a SPAMmer.
Message 7 of 8
stellasimepson
Aspirant

Hello
Still Some People Call me spammer, But I am not.
Now I am going to some other forum for help.This Forum Totally Disappointed me.You guys Are not good.

Thanks
Stella
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7