× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

unable to get past the login

ext2700-
Follower

unable to get past the login

I can login to the main Neatgear page and get to the firmware update for the ex2700, but I'm always directed to the "mywifiext" page for login to what I assume is the extender and it does not allow me any further nor allow me change any information. It asks security questions I don't know. How can I change this?

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: unable to get past the login

the defaults login is: admin

default password is: password

both lower case.

If you changed it from these and don't remember the password, or if you don't remember the answers to the password recovery equestions (or didn't setup), then to get back in, you'd need to factory reset the extender. Push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while powered on. Then you'd need to reisntall it. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: unable to get past the login

the defaults login is: admin

default password is: password

both lower case.

If you changed it from these and don't remember the password, or if you don't remember the answers to the password recovery equestions (or didn't setup), then to get back in, you'd need to factory reset the extender. Push and hold reset for 7-15 seconds while powered on. Then you'd need to reisntall it. 

Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7