× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

username and password

StaceyStevens
Initiate

username and password

HI I am trying to connect this extender and I registered with on mywifitext.com and am attempting to enter my email and username and it keeps saying "incorrect" i use my hints and it shows me my email ( the one I used) and the correct password I just entered--- but doesnt tell me my username?? So now I cant get in to finish setting up-- so I attempted to connect via WPS but I dont see a WPS "button" on my router which is a netgear WGPS606 Wireless Print Server. 

To say I am annoyed is an understatement. PLease help.

Model: WN3000RP|Universal WiFi Range Extender
Message 1 of 3
schumaku
Guru

Re: username and password

@StaceyStevens wrote:

I am trying to connect this extender and I registered with on mywifitext.com  

Hi, No, it's not registered "on" mywifiext.com - this domain does point ot the extender LAN IP while connected to it, during the initial installation, as well as later during normal operations.

@StaceyStevens wrote:

and am attempting to enter my email and username and it keeps saying "incorrect" i use my hints and it shows me my email ( the one I used) and the correct password I just entered--- but doesnt tell me my username?? 

The username is the email address.

@StaceyStevens wrote:

I dont see a WPS "button" on my router which is a netgear WGPS606 Wireless Print Server. 

Hm, that's not a router - just a little device allowing to connect a printer to a wireless network. There must be another router around there.

Message 2 of 3
StaceyStevens
Initiate

Re: username and password

Thank you!!
I reset The extended to factory settings and started over and that fixed the username/email set up issue and I found the main router so I am good to go!!! Thanks for the Help!!
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7