× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
× Introducing the new Orbi 770 Series Mesh System. To learn more click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: what is support's phone number?

neilhirsch
Follower

what is support's phone number?

I purchased today a wifi range extender.  I registered it with the understanding there is 90 days phone or chat support.

I am NOT going to attempt to type a dissertation on my issue.  Unless somebody gives me the promised telephone number

for support, I will return my purchase this weekend. For a national brand, the absense of a willingness to give phone support

is truly disgusting!!!

Message 1 of 3
plemans
Guru

You need to have the product registered and go through the online portal to get the phone number for support.  

at the top go to:

mynetgear-->mysupport-->contact support-->get help on my netgear product-->select your product and follow the prompts from there. 

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

OR file a support ticket here:

https://www.netgear.com/mynetgear/registration/login.aspx

@neilhirsch wrote:

I purchased today a wifi range extender.  I registered it with the understanding there is 90 days phone or chat support.

I am NOT going to attempt to type a dissertation on my issue.  Unless somebody gives me the promised telephone number

for support, I will return my purchase this weekend. For a national brand, the absense of a willingness to give phone support

is truly disgusting!!!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi 770 Series