× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: where has the uk support site gone ?

Carrot_Cruncher
Aspirant

where has the uk support site gone ?

wasn't sure which forum to post this in but, as i only own access points/repeaters, thought i'd use this one.

the uk netgear site now redirects you to the global support site for support and this doesn't have uk as an option in the country dropdown. eg. i now can't find the firmware my devices are currently running, let alone any new versions.

does anyone know how i access the uk downloads for devices such as the wpn802v2 and wn2000rpt ? thanks.
Message 1 of 4
Scubbie
Apprentice

There are normally two versions of firmware available for Netgear products:

NA = North American
WW = World Wide = Everyone else
Message 2 of 4
Carrot_Cruncher
Aspirant

hi. thanks for the response. the only way i have managed to find the firmware for all my devices is to search the download center for the device, change the country to something other than "united states" (currently available are germany, france, italy, & russia, which in turn changes the language of the page) and then i see the "All regions except North America" firmware. hopefully netgear will add uk to the list of countries in the future.
Message 3 of 4
Carrot_Cruncher
Aspirant

it looks like the netgear site is going through a restructure as a lot of the links now loop due to any url for the kb.netgear.com site now simply redirecting to http://support.netgear.com/.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7