× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

wpn824v3

dpb
Follower
Follower

wpn824v3

i hope this the correct forum i am new to this...i am trying to reset this adapter..but i cannot access netgearlogin,com..i type admin and 1234..then
iwait after 5 mins i get an error message help

Message 1 of 4
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Re: wpn824v3

user admin
pass password.

if you read the manual you would now this.

1234 is for VERY old units
Message 2 of 4
counselingman88
Aspirant

Netgear WPN824V3 Router

Need the DSL router and devices connected to it to see the Netgear router and the devices connected to it. There is a hard-wired ethernet CAT-5A connection between both. Input: DSL router > (a) ethernet connection to a PC, (b) ethernet connection to Netgear WPN824v3 > Netgear WPN824v3 to (aa) PC, (ab) network printer, (ac) wireless devices. Devices before Netgear WPN824v3 router cannot see devices after Netgear WPN824v3 and vice versa. Firewalls on both routers are off. Windows 7 Home Premium on PC before Netgear and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit after.
Message 3 of 4
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

counselingman88 wrote:
Netgear WPN824V3 Router

Need the DSL router and devices connected to it to see the Netgear router and the devices connected to it. There is a hard-wired ethernet CAT-5A connection between both. Input: DSL router > (a) ethernet connection to a PC, (b) ethernet connection to Netgear WPN824v3 > Netgear WPN824v3 to (aa) PC, (ab) network printer, (ac) wireless devices. Devices before Netgear WPN824v3 router cannot see devices after Netgear WPN824v3 and vice versa. Firewalls on both routers are off. Windows 7 Home Premium on PC before Netgear and Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit after.

will continue on your own thread
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7