Initial Contributor

N600 router (WNDR3400) user and password?

I set up my N600 router last year and recently went in the Netgear login to check the security so that I could add my tablet but I have no idea what my user and password are. I have tried admin - password and every thing that I could think of.

How do I retrieve this and how do I get my tablet online? It is an Android and it says that there is a strong signal but pages do not open.

Thank you!
Initial Contributor

Re: N600 router (WNDR3400) user and password?

tdennee wrote:
I set up my N600 router last year and recently went in the Netgear login to check the security so that I could add my tablet but I have no idea what my user and password are. I have tried admin - password and every thing that I could think of.

How do I retrieve this and how do I get my tablet online? It is an Android and it says that there is a strong signal but pages do not open.

Thank you!

You may have to reset the router for the password. I understand the UserName always remains "admin".
Regular Contributor

wndr3400 is NOT access point. It is Wireless/wired router

belongs to
http://forum1.netgear.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33
VPN Case Study

VPNCASESTUDY.COM

"Our Second To None VPN Related Setup Case Study[/COLOR][/URL]

"One Stop Solution To Your Netgear VPN Connectivity"

*Visit the site for Non-VPN related Doc & Links* [Windows & Mac user/support]

June Mizoguchi-
Initial Contributor

Where are you telling me it belongs? If I could find a place or understood what I have I would not have posted in this section. The link you gave me doesn't take it to a forum, it goes to a list of forums. I don't understand where to post my problem.
Discussion Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Top Contributors