This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
2010-10-16 09:46 PM
2010-10-16 09:59 PM
2010-12-08 02:48 PM
2011-05-17 07:55 PM
2011-05-17 09:27 PM
2011-06-07 08:57 PM
2011-07-09 02:38 PM
2012-05-08 09:22 AM
2012-06-30 01:36 PM
2013-01-31 01:49 AM
PM_Anwarson wrote: Hi yall
Here's my solution to this problem:
1.go to www.mywifiext.com & log in
2.go to setup > Ip adress setup
3.set to Use static ip adress:
to set your ip adress, just change the number after the last dot (this number should be OUTSIDE the range of your modem/router's dhcp server). The ip adress of your modem or router shoudl already be in the gateway box and the primary DNS is already set, so don't touch that, okay boo?
5. As you go to maintenance > status, you should now see that your DHCP client is OFF.
6. Now log out.
7. log in on http://www.mywifiext.net/cgi-bin/hidden_dhcpd.html with the same password & name as the first site.
8. Click Enable internal DHCP server: if all is right, it has already set a range for you. This range should NOT be the same as your main modem/router's DHCP range.
9. Click Apply and close window.
10. Now break the connection with your extender...... wait a moment...... make connection with that thang and all should be good FOREVER!!
If this helped you out, your welcome.
If it didn't, well it helped me
2013-08-29 05:45 PM