× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

400 Bad Request -Server does not support operation after upgrade to Firmware v1.0.0.70

RCB_Jr
Follower

400 Bad Request -Server does not support operation after upgrade to Firmware v1.0.0.70

In prepartion to upgrade our internet service from AT&T DSL to AT&T 4G LTE Homebase, I upgraded the firmware on our WNR2000v4 to v1.0.0.70.  Since then, I receive a "400 Bad Request" message on both the Basic and Advanced home screens when trying to administer the router.  Also, the router will no longer apply/accept changes on the Internet Settings screen or run the Internet Setup Wizard.  Occasionally it will appear that the router is updating the settings (it shows a progress bar) but the changes are not applied.

The router continues to function, however, I can't reconfigure it for use with the Homebase without being able to change the Internet settings and the router isn't recognizing the new internet signal.

Has anyone else experienced this or have any thoughts?

400BadRequest.jpg

Model: WNR2000v4|N300 Wireless Router|EOL
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions

Re: 400 Bad Request -Server does not support operation after upgrade to Firmware v1.0.0.70

@RCB_Jr wrote:

In prepartion to upgrade our internet service from AT&T DSL to AT&T 4G LTE Homebase, I upgraded the firmware on our WNR2000v4 to v1.0.0.70. 

Did you reset the router to factory settings after the firmware flash?

New firmware sometimes introduces changes that are not compatible with the old configuration. So a factory reset is the first thing to try if you have problems with new firmware.

If you can get at any of them, first note down the settings – screen grabs can help here.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies

Re: 400 Bad Request -Server does not support operation after upgrade to Firmware v1.0.0.70

@RCB_Jr wrote:

In prepartion to upgrade our internet service from AT&T DSL to AT&T 4G LTE Homebase, I upgraded the firmware on our WNR2000v4 to v1.0.0.70. 

Did you reset the router to factory settings after the firmware flash?

New firmware sometimes introduces changes that are not compatible with the old configuration. So a factory reset is the first thing to try if you have problems with new firmware.

If you can get at any of them, first note down the settings – screen grabs can help here.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7