× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot register my WiFi. Web page unresponsive.

Ianmac37
Aspirant

Cannot register my WiFi. Web page unresponsive.

I just bought a new Netgear WiFi router (WNR2020v2) and have been trying to register it on the My.Netgear.com site.  I have entered all the information requested and the site confirms that the model number is a WNR2020v2.  The site corrects me if I enter a wrong piece of data in any box.  Yet, when I correctly fill out the form and click on "Register my product" I get nothing, just a continuation of the display of the data I just entered.  Nothing happens and I do not get registered.  Has anyone told Netgear that they have a software problem or are they clueless?

Model: WNR2020v2|N300 WiFi Router with External Antennas
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cannot register my WiFi. Web page unresponsive.

When you click on my name, under Contact Me on the right-hand side of the screen there's a link to select "Send this user a Private Message".

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Ianmac37

Welcome to the community!

Can you PM me the Serial Number of the device and the rest of your information such as Name, Phone Number, Email address, Date and Place of purchase.

Thank you!

Message 2 of 5
Ianmac37
Aspirant

I am not a frequent user of forums.  How do I create a private message?  Ian MacFarlane, WNR2020v2, purchased from Amazon on April 10 (received April 12th, 2-16).  I'll put the S/N in the PM when I learn how.

Message 3 of 5
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

When you click on my name, under Contact Me on the right-hand side of the screen there's a link to select "Send this user a Private Message".

Message 4 of 5
Ianmac37
Aspirant

I have been notified that my router has been registered.  I don't know why it did not work for me as no explanation was forthcoming.  I have had no problems registering dozens of other things I have purchased using those companies' Internet forms.

Model: JWNR2000v2|Wireless- N 300 Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7