× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

WNDR3700v4 cannot port forward 443

Fez2015
Aspirant

WNDR3700v4 cannot port forward 443

Hi I have the above wireless router and i am trying to port forward 443. Every time I try to apply the changes I receive the following message:

The specified port(s) are being used by other configurations. Please check your configurations of USB Readyshare, Remote Management, Port forwarding, Port Triggering, UPnP Port Mapping table, RIP, and Internet connection type

I have checked these options, tried disabling readyshare, changing the port number configured in readyshare but it still will not let me. 

I have also tried port 80 but no luck and I do not have remote management enabled. 

Has anyone had this issue?

I am running firmware V1.0.2.78

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: WNDR3700v4 cannot port forward 443

Try a reset and another FW version.

Try turning off UPNP and manually forward the ports. I had a 3700v1 and the UPNP option was hosed, tried to add HP HomeServer years ago and even though ports 80,443 and 1443 showed up in the table as ported it wouldn't work until I manually ported them.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Try a reset and another FW version.

Try turning off UPNP and manually forward the ports. I had a 3700v1 and the UPNP option was hosed, tried to add HP HomeServer years ago and even though ports 80,443 and 1443 showed up in the table as ported it wouldn't work until I manually ported them.

Message 2 of 5
Fez2015
Aspirant

Thank for the reply searay. I will try this and report back.
Message 3 of 5
Fez2015
Aspirant

Disabling UPnP and then creating my 443 port forward worked. I then re-enabled UPnP and everything looks to be working as expected. Thanks for your help searay.
Message 4 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

You're welcome.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements