× Introducing the Orbi 970 Series Mesh System with WiFi 7 technology. For more information visit the NETGEAR Press Room.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

"Wireless Settings" page on N300 WNR2000 v3 won't load, All other pages load fine.

FireMarshallSte
Aspirant

"Wireless Settings" page on N300 WNR2000 v3 won't load, All other pages load fine.

Capture.JPG

As you can see above, this is the page that comes up when I access Wireless Settings. All of the other settings pages load just fine. Firmware is the latest. I upgraded the firmware. from a 1.0.... version after I had the same problem with that old firmware after doing a factory reset of the router. 

Under the old firmware I was able to access the "Wireless settings" page. I did a factory reset to start fresh and then the "Wireless settings" page wouldn't load. I flashed new firmware to the latest version and the "Wireless settings" page sitll won't load. I've done a factory reset under the new firmware twice as well and I still have the problem.

Any tips? 

Thanks

Model: WNR2000v3|N300 Wireless Router|EOL
Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
FireMarshallSte
Aspirant

Re: "Wireless Settings" page on N300 WNR2000 v3 won't load, All other pages load f

Solved it by opening up the page in Microsoft Edge rather than Chrome.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
FireMarshallSte
Aspirant

Re: "Wireless Settings" page on N300 WNR2000 v3 won't load, All other pages load f

Solved it by opening up the page in Microsoft Edge rather than Chrome.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7