Who Me Too'd this topic

BulletBoy
Tutor

Status lights in the Network Map of the Orbi App

Note: this is NOT a question about the lights in the Orbi satellites themselves.

I have the AC3000 system, RBR50 router and two satellites. Setup went pretty much as expected, with not problems encountered.

Now, turning to the Orbi app (IOS version). When I tap on the upper (blue) portion of the home screen I am taken to a Network Map. The map shows just what I would expect: Internet at the top, Orbi router connected to internet in the middle, and the two connected satellites at the bottom. So far so good. However, each of the Orbi components displays a colored status light. The light on the router is always green, but the lights for the respective satellites are usually yellow, sometimes switching to green for a while, then back to yellow. Occasionally one of them goes red.

What to these status lights on the Network Map mean? I can't find an explanation anywhere despite a lot of searching, both here and on Google. Where is there an explanation of the lights, and what I can do to fix a yellow or red condition?

Model: RBK50| Orbi AC3000 High-Performance Tri-Band WiFi System
Who Me Too'd this topic