Who Me Too'd this topic

I99
Follower
Follower

Orbi Router NBN Dropouts

Hi, I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me. I recently purchased a new Orbi RBR50v2 system (the two pack, one router and one satellite).

My current setup is the Orbi router plugs directly into my NBN box (the uni-d port) and I have the satellite at the other end of the house. I have FTTP NBN, IInet is my service provider. I have no other router / modem hardware in my system.

I've been experiencing a large number of dropouts. These aren't wifi dropouts, they are NBN disconnections / dropouts. I have checked my connection log with my ISP and before I connected my Orbi (when I was just using my ISP supplied Wifi router) my connections were lasting weeks at a time. After connecting my Orbi, my connections are lasting between minutes and hours, often with dozens of disconnections and reconnections per day. I don't think it is an ISP issue as the problem started on the same day I connected my Orbi for the first time.

Has anyone come across this before? Are there any settings I am missing or anything that I can change to fix the disconnection issues and make it stable. 

Appreciate the help. Thanks. 

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Who Me Too'd this topic