Who Me Too'd this topic

lilsmilin
Follower

Access Control won't turn on

My WNDR4300 router was working just fine. I got on to unblock some devices from my list and still worked fine. I then tried to rename one of my devices and upon clicking apply, it took me to the access control page. Not sure why, but I clicked to turn it on and allow all devices to connect and clicked apply. It processed and then came up with the same page again wanting me to turn on access control. I now have no devices that show up under my attached devices, even though I says I have 11 devices attached, and will not let me turn the access control back on (even though I never turned it off). On the attached devices list, nothing happens when I click on the access control link. I have to go into "advanced - security -  access control" to get to it, but just keeps reloading every time I try to turn on access control. I have tried rebooting the router and rebooting my computer. I can still access my attached devices through the genie app on my phone, but controls are limited as it won't show me devices that are blocked without the device being currently connected to the wifi network. Pllease help. 

Model: WNDR4300v2|N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router
Who Me Too'd this topic