Who Me Too'd this topic

PureLoneWolf
Tutor

WAC124 - Empty Response / Access Token Invalid / Resource Validation Error

Hi all

Basically, no matter what I do, I cannot get into either of my WAC124 devices to change anything.  Fortunately, right now, they are working...but if I have to change anything then I am screwed.

I was getting Resource Validation Error everytime I tried to login.  I assume that there may be some Chrome Plugin causing an issue, as an Incognito window allowed me to login.  However, once I give it the validation code, I get the Empty Response error with a blank page and a reload button.

I have tried Chrome, IE11, Old Edge, New Edge, Firefox, Mobile Chrome, Samsung Browser, Mobile Firefox.  2 different computers, 2 different mobile phones and my girlfriends iPad.

I did hope that the Insight app might let me configure them...which would have been acceptable, but that just links me to the web interface and SSO nonsense.

I saw a post that suggested changing my password, which I attempted on the my netgear site - That just gave me the Access Token Invalid response.

Both of the WAC124 devices are in AP mode (if that makes any difference), which means my only chance to get in is to disconnect their internet and login locally (which generally works fine by the way). 

Seeing as there is no way to force a local login without disconnecting the internet, meaning balancing precariously with my laptop in hand to configure them due to their positioning, I figured I would ask here before I find myself forced to replace them I guess.  Such a shame, great product when they work properly.

Would anyone have any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Model: WAC124|AC2000 Dual Band 4x4
Who Me Too'd this topic