Who Me Too'd this topic

Southcanuck
Follower

WN2500RP not connecting to internet but connects to router

I recently upgraded my Xfinity Comcast router from 200 MBPS to a new router with 1000 MBPS and I also have Ring doorbells and camers.  The front door is on the Ring doorbell which worked fine before I changed the router.  Between the router and the Ring door bell is a Netgear WN2500RPv2.  

When I check the Netgear WN2500RP on both the 2.4G and 5G both lights are lit up green and when trying to connect to either one of those bands widths on my cell phone it tells me no internet.  When I connect to the router directly wirelessly (without the _2GEXTor _5GEXT) it connec ts no problem.

Also have another and newer extender model EX6110 with the same issue as this extender is uded for my Driveway Ring camera and the same issues.

I am getting really frustrated with this so called plug and play that doesn't work.  Netgear want a fee to help toubleshoot which I feel is outrageous and totally ridiculous.  Not sure how this company has survive this long without someone complaining of their support and wanting to make money not only their equipment which is fine but for support that is bad customer relations in my opinion.

I just want my network to simply work.

Can anybody help?

Model: WN2500RPv2|N600 WiFi Range Extender
Who Me Too'd this topic