Who Me Too'd this topic

Formula1Guy
Initiate

Nighthawk App won’t connect

Hello All,

Anyone else experiencing login issues with the Nighthawk app (iOS version) as of lately? I’ve never had a problem ever until about a month ago after the new firmware update. Current Firmware Version : V1.4.1.68_1.3.28 / I’ve already tried resetting my password multiple times, rebooting the router many many times, deleting & re-installing the app on my iPhone 11 Pro over 10 times as well. Current App Version 2.9.0.13. It also seems the QR Code capture option no longer works during initial app setup. It also keeps telling me my mobile device is not-recognized/unknown (even though it’s been the same device for over a year & a half) and keeps requiring to send an Email Authentication code to verify. Once I do that, it will allow me to connect to the router ONCE. The moment I close the app, and reopen it & attempt the usual login... it then will not be able to connect again, unless I delete the app and start all over - just to be able to login that 1 time. I’ve even disabled Face ID for less complicated login, it makes no difference. I basically stopped using the mobile app completely because of the failure to connect. Please advise if there is a known iOS app bug or some kind of setting that is causing this error. Thank you in advance.
Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Who Me Too'd this topic