Who Me Too'd this topic

maek314
Follower

AX6600 (RAX70) keeps losing internet

Hello.

First-time poster.

I have seen this issue crop up as I've been researching this and it appears that this problem has been fairly widespread WITHOUT a solution.

I have both an Orbi and a Nighthawk RAX70.  The firmware version on the RAX70 is v1.0.2.88.

For the past week and a half, after I've had it for 2 months, it keeps losing the internet connection.  The cable is fine, the internet is fine, and the ORBI CONTINUES TO WORK.  When I reboot the Nighthawk, everything is fine from between 2 to 6 hours and then it drops again.

This appears to be a WIDESPREAD issue from what I've seen across several RAX models and I haven't found a single thread yet that has positively identified the problem and the solution to it.

I'd rather not do a factory reset, but it seems absolutely ridiculous to me that a $300 router is so readily crippled when my 2-year old Orbi is the "engine that still could."

Has anyone else encountered this?  Please post solutions only.  I have seen several threads where I went through a lot of "happening to me as well" posts; I want to avoid that for myself and others.

Thanks in advance

Who Me Too'd this topic