Who Me Too'd this topic

Ven2020
Guide

Router Login Issues

I have RBR850 router mesh system with four RBS850 satellites. Firmware version is upto date. I am unable to login to the router either on the web login or Orbi app on my mobile. I tried orbilogin.net but the login page won't show up. I called tech support few times and the case was escalated to level 2 but there is no resolution to the matter. I was told to find the default gateway and open it on the browser. The default gateway shows 192.168.1.1. It doesn't open. I ping the default gateway and there is no packet loss. I cleared the browsing history on various browsers, tried different laptops, tried wired connection. The only solution at this time is rebooting the router. Then I am able to login for few days may be and then I cannot login again, until I do a reboot of the router. Rebooting the router is a pain in the ..... with satellites synchronized to it. I even tried resetting the whole mesh system but the login works only for few days and stop until I reboot the router. Could someone advise what am I missing or what can be done to fix the problem. Thanks.

Who Me Too'd this topic