Who Me Too'd this topic

Updated to FW 1.1.6.122. Satellites now report no connected devices, and more issues. WTF?

Netgear MK63 system.  FW just updated to 1.1.6.122.

Sorry for my frustration but this mesh system is the biggest POS I've ever encountered.  I updated the firmware because my Roku android app wouldn't see my Roku device when my phone and the Roku were on the same satellite.  If I would go upstairs and my phone would connect to another satellite, it would work.   This happened constantly over the last several months and could be temporarily fixed by rebooting the router and satellites but that got old real quick.   I saw the new FW update so figured I'd give it a try.

I first tried updating through the Nighthawk app but it would give me an error every time so I updated the router and two satellites directly from each one's web interface.

After updating I now have new problems.

1.  From the Nighthawk app, both satellites show No Connected device found.   I know this is not accurate because when I go to the web interface of each satellite and the router I see several devices attached to both satellites and the router.  WTF?

2.  The Nighthawk app shows almost every device attached directly to the router by WIRED connection.  Again, WTF?

Can Netgear do anything right?  I've had more problems than I can count with this system since day one of getting it back in April.

Netgear, if you're listening, this POS is less than a year old.  What can you do to make it work? Like I mentioned, I've had issues since day one.  Speed limited to 80mbps, devices not connecting to each other (Roku app losing connection with Roku devices, unable to RDP from laptop to desktop, etc.. and I know the devices are connected to the access points, the router/satellite just stops routing traffic between devices), I've opened support cases and nothing has been fixed.

Can you just replace this horrible system with something that might actually work like it's supposed to? 

Who Me Too'd this topic