Who Me Too'd this topic

Anything123
Aspirant

Nighthawk app for iOS timed out. Unable to login.

I am unable to log into the Nighthawk app for iOS. The app was working fine before logging me out and saying I had timed out and need to re-login to to the server. Every time I attempt to log in I receive the following message : Login timed out, please try again. If the issue persists, try rebooting your device. This has happened in the past, but after several attempts I’m usually able to get logged back in. This time I have been unsuccessful for over a week.

My current setup:

Router : R6700v3

Firmware Version  V1.0.4.122_10.0.95

Iphone 13

iOS 15.2.1 (Updated yesterday. Nighthawk app issue started before update, iOS 15.2)

Nighthawk app version 2.13.1.4

I have of course followed the instructions to reboot my phone. I have also rebooted the router, deleted the app and reinstalled, and logged on to the router via web browser to ensure my password was correct. None of this has solved my issue. I have also been searching the community for an answer. There are several posts with this same issue going back a few years. This appears to be an ongoing issue with this app, and yet none of the posts seem to have a solution.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Who Me Too'd this topic