Who Me Too'd this topic

Kim0007
Follower

Netgear Armor cancel subscription and keep money

I purchased 2 Netgear Amor products that work with Bitdefender - Netgear Amor on my Orbi RBR850 router and satellite for all devices and Netgear Armor VPN by Bitdefender.  Netgear Armor downloaded SPC trail without permission on my router free 1 month trail.  I do not require Parent Control all kids have left home, no grandkids yet.  Netgear said I need to upgrade to unlimited SPC naturally at a cost I declined so Netgear Armor cancelled all my subscriptions I had paid for a month age for full year.  Netgear say they did not cancel they lie, my system and computers show Netgear Armor cancelled so I am back using The last 2 months of my McAfee subscription.  Netgear raised the issue to a level 2 Technician who never even looked at my case, he just said send email to customer.service@netgear.com what a wast of 3 weeks trying to resolve.  Netgear Armor in my opinion is useless their business model is get at much money out of you doing not work a disgrace.  Still no resolution Netgear continue to mislead, lie, etc. they are a joke.

Who Me Too'd this topic