Who Me Too'd this topic

-SlowJoe-
Apprentice

Netgear Armor Not Recognizing Bitdefender for Armor on Mobile Devices

Netgear Armor has been really solid for me the last 6-7 months since purchasing my RAXE500. Before I get into the issue, my modem (CM2000), and router (RAXE500) firmware are fully up-to-date. My iOS versions are up-to-date. And my Bitdefender for Armor and Nighthawk iOS apps are up-to-date. Uninstalled and reinstalled EVERYTHING. Restarted EVERYTHING.

Within the last week, in the nighthawk app, all of my iOS devices are showing as “eligible for bitdefender security” although bitdefender for netgear armor apps are installed. I’m logged into my account within the apps and web protection is on. Nothing changed…they just went from showing as protected to unprotected. In the security tab within the nighthawk app, I also get the “you have a number of devices without on the go protection.” 

I’ve attempted logging out/in of the bitdefender for armor app, and nighthawk app. Nothing is working and the nighthawk app is just not recognizing that the devices have mobile protection. No issues on recognizing the protection on PC’s/Macs though. Also logged into my account on the Armor website to see if anything was readily apparent. It wasn’t and everything seems normal. 

Interestingly enough, I had one iPhone that was still showing as good, but when I restarted the phone, it showed it added to the “eligible for bitdefender security” list. Despite the fact that the app has on the go protection and I’m logged in. 

I recently updated the RAXE500 firmware manually (V1.0.10.86) since it wasn’t auto-updating, but that’s the only thing that comes to mind as something that changed within the last 2 weeks. Never had this issue before that and the firmware seems fine. Could it be a bug in the recent firmware? 

Anyone else experiencing this or have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Who Me Too'd this topic